Our MuleSoft Small Business segment focuses on working with customers and organizations with over ~50 employees and our MuleSoft Commercial segment focuses on working with customers and organizations with 200-4500 employees. With all Account Executive roles, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced team with various customers and receive personalized training and career opportunities.
APIs are changing the world and how companies do business. As a MuleSoft Account Executive, you will partner with companies to uncover and drive complex digital transformation strategies, utilizing our API Connectivity via the MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform. In this role you will be working directly with C-level executives and partnering with an account team to drive customer business objectives and outcomes.
Note: By applying to the MuleSoft Commercial and SMB Account Executive posting, recruiters and hiring managers who support multiple verticals across the organization hiring both MuleSoft Commercial and MuleSoft SMB Account Executives will review your resume. Our goal is for you to apply once and have your resume reviewed by multiple hiring teams. Please note some of these positions may be office-based, office-flexible or remote depending on the team.
You may be aligned to the following verticals and/or clouds:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Communication, Media and Tech
- Manufacturing, Automotive, & Engineering
- Consumer & Business Services
Day to Day
Our MuleSoft Account Executives engage with existing customers and new leads. They develop strong, positive, trusted relationships with both key stakeholders and c-suite decision makers within their patch, and help customers realize value from their Salesforce investments. You will use your skills to develop opportunities, through both warm leads and whitespace prospecting.
- Close opportunities at assigned existing accounts and drive sales at new accounts
- Drive sales within assigned segment
- Acquire new logos within assigned territory
- Speak to MuleSoft business offerings as the relate to the customer’s needs and engage other resources as required
- Differentiates MuleSoft and Salesforce solutions based on differences in business drivers, personas, and trends for accounts
- Articulates what drives an industry
- Manage high volume of accounts and sales
- SMB: Average of 2-5 years of full cycle sales experience, with at least 2 in the field with a proven track record of success
- Commercial: Average of 5-15 years of experience preferred of full cycle sales experience, with at least 3 in the field with a proven track record of success
- Experience managing a list of 2-20 accounts, 100% existing customers OR 50-200 accounts, 100% New Logo
- Experience selling to the C-suite, matrixed selling environment preferred
- Experience in selling technical platforms preferred
- Integration / API Market Awareness
- Ability to build and deliver presentations to your customers
- Ability to strategize with a large extended team
- Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Close proximity to New York, Atlanta or Chicago is preferred as this is a hybrid role (office/remote flexible)
Working at Salesforce
Working at Salesforce isn’t all about selling. It’s also about learning, and we heavily invest in you with a month-long immersion and onboarding, including: a week-long product bootcamp, mentorship program, weekly coaching and development programs.
We are pioneers of the Pledge 1% model, providing product, grants and community service to those in need. We are proud to be#1 in PEOPLE’s Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list.
We provide every employee with 7 paid volunteer days off a year, and donation matching for all approved charitable donations.
We provide other world-leading benefits to all our employees, including;
- Health, life insurance, retirement saving plan
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Flexible time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
For roles in San Francisco and Los Angeles: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.