We are looking for a passionate, creative, and experienced Developer Marketing leader to deliver world-class marketing programs for Slack Developers. Slack Developers are our key audience for the Slack Platform and build customized solutions to solve business challenges, and deliver real business value.
You will be responsible for leading the marketing vision and strategy to drive awareness of Slack within the developer community. Working closely with product managers, fellow audience marketers, events teams and more this role is multi-functional and hands-on. This is an outstanding opportunity for a real 360 degree marketer, who thrives on leading multi-channel campaigns and programs, from social, to digital, to events and more!
- Define the Developer Marketing vision and strategy.
- Lead and own the creation and execution of global multi-channel marketing programs and campaigns.
- Build a Developer Marketing team and focus on prioritization and talent development.
- Lead and coordinate the developer event strategy in partnership with the strategic events team.
- Partner with Developer Relations, Community, and Partner Marketing teams to define a strategic content plan.
- Manage the developer marketing budget, including annual and quarterly allocations.
- Drive accountability for Developer Marketing KPIs, setting targets and tracking performance and learnings.
- Align with corporate and product marketing teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding.
- Drive innovation through new campaigns, using pilots and other mechanisms to test and learn.
- Seasoned marketer with 10 years of experience in marketing roles such as Developer Marketing or Technical Product Marketing.
- Deep understanding of the developer audience and experience creating developer campaigns and messaging to that audience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven: deep sense of accountability and the ability to drive large projects from start to finish
- High energy and passion for the job
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Open to travel as onsite event lead at developer events globally.
For roles in San Francisco and Los Angeles: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.