We are looking for the best and brightest new college graduates to join our team of world class, highly motivated software engineers and cloud computing experts. You will have a chance to be mentored and network with senior levels at Salesforce, and be a part of a year long new graduate program with various targeted events throughout the year. Apply now and we look forward to reaching out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests!
- Knowledge and experience with macOS/iOS development (Swift).
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and standards to maintain a modern and stable tech stack.
- A passion for crafting creative solutions to address real user needs and business challenges.
- Adaptability in navigating ambiguity and embracing change in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable multitasking and collaborating within a global team, as well as independently taking ownership.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, Aurora, etc.
- Mid-level knowledge and experience with macOS/iOS development (Swift).
- Experience with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) or Platform operations.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and practices.
- Strong grasp of UX/UI design principles.
- The same passion for creative problem-solving and adaptability to change.
- Comfortable multitasking and taking ownership while working both independently and within a global team.
- Use Swift to develop and improve native macOS/iOS applications for Salesforce employees globally.
- Automate tasks to increase efficiency using BASH, Python, Go, and Swift.
- Deploy and integrate new technologies for the global corporate IT environment.
- Interact with various business, engineering, security, and operational teams.